Property Management Vancouver, WA
With our extensive expertise in the industry, EQWEST LLC will maximize income, reduce risks, and protect your investment with our first-rate Vancouver, WA property management. We believe that daily commitment and a comprehensive knowledge of the industry are essential to our profession, and we will surely be able to assist you in achieving your rental property goals.
We know you have a choice of Vancouver, WA property management companies, but EQWEST is truly ahead of the pack. Following are a few characteristics that distinguish us from our competitors:
- Industry experts: The professionals here at EQWEST LLC are experts on every aspect of rental property management, both locally and on a national level. As a result, our properties continuously rent at the best rates on the market.
- A vast network and marketing advantage: We draw in a broad spectrum of the most ideal potential residents, thanks to our extensive connections in the local community.
- Efficient interactions with residents: After passing an intensive mandatory screening, transactions with our new lessees are nothing but efficient and accurate. We set expectations up front and establish a pattern of on-time rental payments. This means you can worry less about evictions and delinquent accounts.
- Experience with the pertaining laws: We have extensive experience with both state and federal laws and codes that pertain to renting and owning property. Your investment will be legally compliant at all times, preventing you from getting into trouble.
- Detailed and precise financial reports: We provide meticulous monthly statements as well as accurate end-of-the-year reports so it is easier to keep track of your profits and expenses come tax time.
- Periodic property inspections: We conduct inspections during move-in and move-out times, as well as during the rental period. EQWEST makes sure your tenants are always in compliance with legal and rental rules, safeguarding your property.
- Maintaining compliance with the rental agreement: You can count on us to take any necessary corrective action during the event of any breaches of contract, including following proper protocol for an eviction in the rare event of one.
- Assurance in the care of your property: We will take excellent care of your property and make sure that any maintenance requests are followed up in a careful and timely fashion. Not only does this preserve your property value, but it keeps your tenant(s) happy, which in turn lowers turnover and saves you money.
- Stress relief: Allow us to take the weight off your shoulders; our industry experts are here for you. Let us do the dirty work so you can enjoy your career, family, and hobbies.
- When it is time to buy or sell: EQWEST is not only the best Vancouver, WA property management company, but we also have a referral system to highly qualified and successful real estate agents in the area.
Out-of-State Property Management
Do you live far away from your property? If you need a Vancouver, WA property management company, EQWEST can help you with the following services:
- Rent collection
- Handle any late payments and pursue legal action if necessary
- Rent renewals and rate increases
- Maintain security deposits in a secure account and adhere to all state and local regulations
- Property inspections
- Repairs and maintenance
- Property repair
- Negotiations with vendors
- Property reporting
- Monthly statements
- Owner profits
- Property expenses
- Year-end statements for tax filing
- Monthly statements
- Vacant unit services
- Starting/stopping utilities
Finding a Tenant
- Prepare and clean your property for viewings
- Suggest repairs and updates
- Advertise your vacancyEQWEST website — provided by the PropertyBoss network of rental sites
- Flyers, signage, and online advertising
- Other advertising
- Screen prospective tenants
- Rental application
- Credit check
- Criminal background check
- Employment and income verification
- Rental history verification
- Move in/move out coordination
- Manage fees, agreements, and security deposits
- Property walk-through with written inventory of condition
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can’t I just manage my property myself?
A. Yes, you could. But for a variety of reasons, our clients are happier using EQWEST’s Vancouver, WA property management services — and we think you will be too. Here’s why:
- You don’t have to worry about fixing a leaky toilet, faucet, or shower, or a squeaky door or broken window. You don’t need to be an expert on water heater maintenance or heating unit replacement. We take care of every repair in a timely manner.
- We make sure your rent comes in on time. You never have to badger someone to pay rent, or evict them if it comes to that.
- We’re familiar with the relevant local, state, and federal laws and make sure your investment is compliant at all times.
- EQWEST is deeply connected to the local housing market, making it easier to find local, qualified tenants. We aggressively market your property vacancy in all of the best channels, helping us find excellent candidates faster than other property management companies in Vancouver, WA.
- We have extensive experience in property management, saving you time and innumerable headaches.
- We have a finger on the pulse of local real estate market fluctuations, helping you command the most competitive rent rates and make any necessary rent adjustments.
- We have an extensive, rigorous process in place to vet potential tenants to help you avoid high turnover and problem tenants you may later have to evict. We verify that each tenant can afford to pay your monthly rent based on their income.
A. Legally, you can specify that your unit is nonsmoking and pet-free (except for service animals, which must be allowed). EQWEST is wholly compliant with the Fair Housing Act (FHA), which Congress instituted in 1968. In accordance with the FHA, you cannot discriminate when renting based on the following:
- Race or ethnicity
- Religious beliefs
- Familial status (i.e., whether someone is pregnant or living with a child under 18)
This means EQWEST will never deny rent, set different terms, threaten, falsely claim a unit is unavailable, or otherwise discriminate against a potential tenant because of these traits.
Q. Will EQWEST update me about my property and tenant(s)?
A. Yes. We’re committed to communicating clearly and regularly with our clients. Every month, we will send you a detailed report about rent, repairs, and other income or expenses. EQWEST will also provide you with a year-end report with all of the information you need. You can also access the lease agreement and other information for each one of your units. And if you have questions at any time, we’re happy to help.
Ready to meet the EQWEST team and enlist our property management services? Schedule a visit today!